True Lean Six Sigma organizations typically have multiple projects ongoing at any given time. Our Master Black Belt Training focuses on advanced Lean Six Sigma statistical methods in addition to the standard methods and provides students with the tools required to manage your multiple Lean Six Sigma project work flows and coach and mentor your Black Belts.
- In-class training consists of four full weeks of training (144 hours of instruction).
- Students will be required to pass a certification exam and successfully mentor 3 Green Belt or Black Belt projects at the completion of training.
- Students must currently be or have previously been certified as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Students must have successfully led or mentored a minimum of 10 Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Students must have successfully delivered 40+ hours of training (of any type).
- Students must have access to a laptop or desktop computer with Minitab 16 software installed.
- Apply advanced Lean and DMAIC concepts and principles.
- Understand and apply Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Lead and implement change efforts at multiple levels inside the organization.
- Apply principles that contribute to better instruction, presentation, meeting leadership, mentorship and coaching.
- Understand Design for Lean Six Sigma and apply all phases of DMADV.
- Understand and apply other advanced problem-solving theories.