It is nearly impossible for any Lean Six Sigma program to succeed and become part of the organization without senior management understanding and support. Our Champion training is geared towards providing senior leaders with the information that they will need in order to lead within your Lean Six Sigma organization and insure that Lean Six Sigma becomes part of your company’s DNA.
In-class training consists of five days of training (36 hours of instruction).
Students must possess a demonstrated managerial or leadership ability.
- Understand how Lean Six Sigma relates to quality within the organization.
- Understand the Lean Six Sigma philosophy and how it is applied within the organizational context.
- Understand Lean Six Sigma-specific terminology.
- Identify, structure, and assign various Lean Six Sigma roles.
- Identify, select, scope, and define projects for Lean Six Sigma improvement.
- Understand and implement changes required for organizational and cultural transformation.