Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training develops students into expert-level problem solvers and gives them the tools they need to lead successful process improvement teams to achieve strategic objectives in any function or department of your organization.
- In-class training consists of five full weeks of training (180 hours of instruction) distributed over a five-month period (one 5-day week of training per month)
- Students will be required to pass a certification exam and complete and present a training project at the completion of training.
- Students must possess at a minimum basic math skills (advanced math or basic statistics preferred).
- Students must have access to a laptop or desktop computer with Minitab 16 software installed.
- Apply Lean concepts and principles such as 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and cycle time reduction.
- Understand waste and identify contributing factors.
- Apply all phases of DMAIC.
- Assemble and lead Lean Six Sigma project teams.
- Apply appropriate Six Sigma statistical tools to determine relationships between key inputs and process outputs.
- Properly scope projects.
- Calculate project value.
- Present projects to senior management.